Awele Creative Trust call for entries for its Short Story Prize
By Adesoji Lydia Awele Creative Trust (ACT) – a non-profit trust formed with the aim of providing a platform for young Nigerians in literature and arts is calling for entries for its 2nd Creative Trust Award from every unpublished Nigerian writer Submission is ongoing for the award, and eligibility for the awards are as follows:
- Participants should be between the ages of 16 and 26.
- manuscripts should be between 2500 and 5000 words.
- Submission is via email amongst others.
- Participants can only submit one story.
- Submission should include such details like author’s email address, telephone number, a cover note, and date of birth.
- Previously submitted work is not eligible.