U.S President, Barack Obama has departed with his family to Marthas Vineyard for his yearly vacation, and the White House has released the books the President intends to read for the duration of his stay.
The books are:
- All That Is, by James Salter
- All The Lights We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- The Sixth Extinction, by Elizabeth Kolbert
- The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Between The World And Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Washington: A Life, by Ron Chernow.
If one of the busiest men in the world has time to read, what then is our excuse?
Do you have a reading list? You can order for them HERE.